La Cuentista Unit I Homeowners Association Board Meeting
March 3, 2019 at 6:00 PM Minutes
Members Present: Jeff Pointer, President, Jim Grage, Vice President, Cheryl Hunt, Secretary, Josh Bauguss, Treasurer, Don Gray, Member at Large and Nigel Burgess and Gary Illingworth of HOAMCO, Manager.
The meeting was called to order by Jeff pointer at 5:55 P.M. The minutes from the December 3, 2018 board meeting were approved. Agenda for meeting was approved.
FINANCIAL AND MANAGEMENT REPORTS:
As of February 28, 2019, there is $21148 in the operating fund and $22847 in the reserve fund. We are currently $13 over budget for the year.
There are 9 delinquent homeowners and 2 liens on homeowners. The financials were approved by the Board.
- The Landscaping Committee will e-mail a list of improvements to HOAMCO. They will get bids and e-mail Board members for approval.
- There is a rat problem on several streets. Dave Dunlap will e-mail Board members the city ordinances. Calling 311 to report will be posted on the website.
- There is a noxious weed problem in the open spaces. We will have ProLawn assess the problem and give a bid to clean-up.
- Roof A/c on Cayenne will need parapets. Other violations were discussed and letters will be sent out.
- There was a discussion of the new HOA laws that were passed. HOAMCO is having a workshop on March 20, 2019 to explain them. We are basically already following the new laws.
- ACC is still waiting on addition information on 1 request (6331 Comfrey). The wall on Kimmick will be taken back to the pilaster.
- Landscaping committee will e-mail projects to Nigel.
- Josh Bauguss has the website up and running, LaCuentista1HOA.com
- The Neighborhood watch is only on Aloe RD. There is some interest on other streets in the neighborhood.
- Tumbleweeds will be picked up by ProLawn if in open space or street on Thursday.
- Spring clean-up is Saturday April 27, 2019. Marsha Dunlap will coordinate. Two $25 gift cards were approved for prizes.
- Annual meeting will be discussed at the June meeting.
- Trials are being put in the open space across from Kimmick.
The next Board meeting will be June 4, 2019 at 6:00. Location will be the HOAMCO offices.
The meeting was adjourned at 6:55 PM.