La Cuentista Unit I Homeowners Association Board Meeting
December 3, 2018 at 6:30 PM Minutes
Members Present: Jim Grage, Vice President, Cheryl Hunt, Secretary, Josh Bauguss, Treasurer, and Nigel Burgess of HOAMCO, Manager. Michael Martin, President, and Robin King, Member at Large were absent.
The meeting was called to order by Jim Grage at 6:30 P.M. The minutes from the September 10, 2018 board meeting were approved. Agenda was approved.
A motion was made to seat Jeff pointer and Don Gray to the board effective today. Motion was seconded and passed.
FINANCIAL AND MANAGEMENT REPORTS:
As of October 31, 2018, there is $15112in the operating fund and $17310 in the reserve fund. We are currently $2130 over budget for the year due to watering contract for spring plantings. There are 23 delinquent homeowners for $4570. There are 2 liens on homeowners. The financials were approved by the Board.
There are 5 outstanding violations for weeds. All were sent courtesy letters. A discussion of uncontrolled landscaping in the medians and front yards resulted in HOAMCO will access on their next visit.
- Landscaping enhancements were deferred to the march meeting. They included finishing north Aloe
- open space river rock and open space walkways washing out.
- There is a rat problem on several streets. There are city and state laws about control of them, the Board
- set policy based on these regulations.
- There is a noxious weed problem the board will address based on state and city regulations. Josh will post
- on the website the banded plants with pictures.
- Nigel brought information on replacing the solar lights on the monuments. Because the continued
- vandalism to the lights a minimal amount will be spent on repair.
ACC has no outstanding requests.
Landscaping committee has nothing going on.
Josh Bauguss has the website up and running, LaCuentista1HOA.com
The Neighborhood watch is only on Aloe RD. There is some interest on other streets in the neighborhood.
A A/C? unit on Cayenne can be seen from street level Nigel will sent out a notice. The unit appeared after solar panels were placed on the roof.
The next Board meeting for March 4, 2019 at 6:00. Location will be either HOAMCO offices.
The meeting was adjourned at 7:15 PM.