La Cuentista Unit I Homeowners Association Board Meeting
September 10, 2019 at 6:00 PM Minutes
Members Present: Jeff Pointer, President, Cheryl Hunt, Secretary, Josh Bauguss, Treasurer, Don Gray,
Member at Large Gary Illingworth of HOAMCO, Manager.
The meeting was called to order by Jeff pointer at 6:00 P.M. The minutes from the June 25, 2019 board meeting were approved. Agenda for meeting was approved.
FINANCIAL AND MANAGEMENT REPORTS:
As of July 31, 2019, there is $21588 in the operating fund and $24023 in the reserve fund. We are currently on budget for the year.
There is 1 intent to lien and 2 liens on homeowners. The financials were approved by the Board.
- The north end of Aloe will have the cobbles refurbished and the space between the sidewalk and street well be done.
- We will have the landscapers clean up the path in the open space behind Camino De Paz by the pond.
- Annual meeting update: Tent and bouncy are reserved. Catering is in progress. Cynthia Borrego appearance has been confirmed. The area for the tent will be cleaned by landscapers. Gary will give the homeowners affected by set-up a courtesy notice.
- The 2020 budget was discussed. It needed a few adjustments. Gary will revise and the board will discuss at the annual meeting.
- ACC has no outstanding requests.
- Landscaping committee will e-mail projects to Gary.
- Josh Bauguss has the website up and running, LaCuentista1HOA.com
- The Neighborhood watch is only on Aloe RD. Dave Dunlap will be our contact person. There is some interest on other streets in the neighborhood.
The next Board meeting will be December 3, 2019 at 6:00. Location will be the HOAMCO offices.
The meeting was adjourned at 6:35 PM.