The 2023 annual board meeting that was scheduled for Wednesday, October 4th has been rescheduled for November 8th at 6pm via Zoom. Owners should receive info packets by end of September.
Or phone: 719-359-4580, ID 82268052881 #
There are 3 board positions open. If you wish to submit your name, please contact Gary Illingsworth <[email protected]>
When: December 4th, 2023 at 6:00pm.
When: August 28th, 2023 at 6:00pm.
Meeting ID: 820 0509 3876
Or by phone:
253-205-0468, ID 82005093876 #
When: June 5th, 2022 at 6:00pm.
Meeting ID: 849 4711 2861
719-359-4580, ID 84947112861 #
Albuquerque will hold its Neighborhood cleanup on April 22. We will clean from 8am-Noon.
I’ll need at least one volunteer with a truck to haul garbage bags to the drop-off location.
I’d love to get more volunteers so that we can cover a larger area. One year we walked and cleaned up all along Rosa Parks and Kimmick all the way to Unser. Even though its not our neighborhood, it was nice to get all of that cleaned up.
Even more ambitious would be if we could get some folks out in the Petroglyph park that many of us walk alongside in the Petroglyph Estates. There is so much trash in the park bordering the cliff. If anyone belongs to girl/boy scouts, maybe this could earn some sort of badge. If we could get troops involved, we could truly tackle this.
I’ll probably start getting organized for this in late March early April.
When: March 6th, 2023 at 6:00pm.
Meeting ID: 873 3983 5687
Or by phone:
719-359-4580, ID 87339835687 #
Hi folks. Just to get information out quickly. These are my minutes from the annual meeting. These aren’t board approved yet. Also, Gary keeps his own minutes. I’d like to return to us posting minutes after board meetings as they should be public to all.
Annual Meeting Minutes
Called to order at 6pm
Proof of notice was sent
Introduction of board members
Jim, Josh, David present
David Meischen and Don Gray have joined the board officially
- Worked with city to fill cracks. Learned lesson that if there isn’t a picture they wouldn’t fill it.
- Worked with city to get street sweepers
- Approved mailbox lighting
- Camino installed – wed sept 28
- Cayenne installed – wed sept 28
- Approved more benches that should get installed by end of year
- Operating balance $22,006
- Reserver $63,608
- Talked about over budget items regarding landscaping
Nothing to report
- Looking to get flagstone between hops and kola
- Looking to replace dead plants
Open discussion/new business
- Need to replace prolawn
- Need to more urgently address line of site issues at each turn onto Rosa Parks and Kimmick
- Newsletter that goes out with bills?
- We could share on facebook
- We need to share more stuff on facebook…
- All the semi-trucks on Rosa Parks – they are wearing the pavement between Uracca and Unser very fast
- The apartment project . James Grage objected to this officially at a meeting
- City hasn’t recognized us as an HOA?? strange…
- Steve saw a couple surveyors that were inspecting our pond. Who were they surveying for?
- Talked about violation notices. Gary says they may replace the inspector
- Some folks complained about the HOA trying to enforce city rules regarding plants. Number of plants and whatnot. Apparently we’ve sent out notices and violations for this and it’s really irking people.
- we really don’t want this. investigate and resolve ASAP.
After meeting Executive Session
We met after the meeting to decide who would fill each board position. These roles go into effect at the December board meeting.
Josh Bauguss – President
James Grage – Vice President
Don Gray – Treasurer (not present)
David Meischen– Secretary
Greg Delelles– Member at Large
When: September 28th, 2022. Time: 6pm
Via Zoom: https://hoamco.zoom.us/j/84376359545
Meeting ID: 843 7635 9545
One tap mobile
253-215-8782, ID 84376359545 #
When: December 5th, 2022 at 6pm.
Via Zoom: https://hoamco.zoom.us/j/84903977228
Meeting ID: 849 0397 7228
One tap mobile
669-444-9171, ID 84903977228 #
When: August 29th, 2022 at 6:00pm.
Location: Zoom. https://hoamco.zoom.us/j/83801403728