Hi folks. Just to get information out quickly. These are my minutes from the annual meeting. These aren’t board approved yet. Also, Gary keeps his own minutes. I’d like to return to us posting minutes after board meetings as they should be public to all.
Annual Meeting Minutes
Called to order at 6pm
Proof of notice was sent
Introduction of board members
Jim, Josh, David present
David Meischen and Don Gray have joined the board officially
- Worked with city to fill cracks. Learned lesson that if there isn’t a picture they wouldn’t fill it.
- Worked with city to get street sweepers
- Approved mailbox lighting
- Camino installed – wed sept 28
- Cayenne installed – wed sept 28
- Approved more benches that should get installed by end of year
- Operating balance $22,006
- Reserver $63,608
- Talked about over budget items regarding landscaping
Nothing to report
- Looking to get flagstone between hops and kola
- Looking to replace dead plants
Open discussion/new business
- Need to replace prolawn
- Need to more urgently address line of site issues at each turn onto Rosa Parks and Kimmick
- Newsletter that goes out with bills?
- We could share on facebook
- We need to share more stuff on facebook…
- All the semi-trucks on Rosa Parks – they are wearing the pavement between Uracca and Unser very fast
- The apartment project . James Grage objected to this officially at a meeting
- City hasn’t recognized us as an HOA?? strange…
- Steve saw a couple surveyors that were inspecting our pond. Who were they surveying for?
- Talked about violation notices. Gary says they may replace the inspector
- Some folks complained about the HOA trying to enforce city rules regarding plants. Number of plants and whatnot. Apparently we’ve sent out notices and violations for this and it’s really irking people.
- we really don’t want this. investigate and resolve ASAP.
After meeting Executive Session
We met after the meeting to decide who would fill each board position. These roles go into effect at the December board meeting.
Josh Bauguss – President
James Grage – Vice President
Don Gray – Treasurer (not present)
David Meischen– Secretary
Greg Delelles– Member at Large